RULES AND REGULATION (2019 - 20)
The enrolled students must follow the following terms & conditions of KAILASH INSTITUTE without any exceptions, failing which strict disciplinary & legal action will be taken including expulsion from the institute.
1. Fee Payment:
- The students need to pay the amount as mentioned in the brochure/website at the time of admission only.
- The students can pay the fees through Cash or in the form of Demand Draft.
- Those students who have opted for the Installment Payment Scheme are subjected to pay the installment charges, decided by the management time to time.
2. Refund of fee or Replacement:
In case if a student is not able to continue the classes due to some unavoidable reasons, KAILASH INSTITUTE will provide following alternative to such candidates:
- Student can avail the fee refund facility within first 5 days of the commencement of either batch or course. The fee will be refunded after deducting initial processing and admission charges of Rs. 3000/-. The refund amount will be paid through account payee cheque only which will be in the name of the candidate.
- Refund requests made verbally, over telephones, e-mails will not be valid or accepted.
- Submit the refund and or replacement application in person to the coordinator in the office. Only the student or parents can submit “Fee Refund “application. Please note that, we will not accept the Fee Refund applications from any other person/relative/friend.
- The policy of fee refund is strictly according to the above written terms and is not negotiable under any circumstances. Any refund of fees received without proper documents like ID-card (if issued), fee receipt & written application after the expiry of applicable period will not be processed or entertained.
- Refund for online admitted candidates will be done through online payment gateway only to the same bank account.
3. Change of Batch :
- The batch once allotted at the time of admission, will not be changed. Hence, students are advised to discuss batch timings, batch commencement dates, and other details with our counselors and accordingly join as per their convenience.
- College going/working candidates is advised to join batches as per their schedule, as no batch timing changes will be permitted later.
4. ID Card:
- Each student will be issued an ID card after the payment of fees. Dispatch of material, attending Test series and library books issue/ return facility can only be accession on presenting ID Card. For attending the classes, students are requested to collect their ID cards before commencement of the batch.
- Students not carrying KICS’s ID card, shall not be permitted to attend the classes under any circumstances or subject to management discretion.
- Identity card must be retained by the students with full caution and safety. It is a very important document and a proof of your association with KICS. The re-issuing of the identity card will depend on the discretion of the management, considering the circumstances in which the ID card was lost. Management’s decision regarding the re-issue will be final and abiding. If the management decides to re-issue the Duplicate ID Card, the student will have to submit a copy of FIR with an amount of Rs.200/- and one recent passport size photograph.
5. Study Material:
- Study material will be distributed to all the students. Students must collect their study material as and when the announcements are made. After the due dates, KAILASH INSTITUTE will not be responsible for any issue related to study material.
- Study Material will be issued to the respective candidate only after payment of his/her fees
- Study material is provided for the use of candidates who are enrolled with MADE EASY and it must not be sold or transferred to other candidates, under any circumstances.
- Students must attend the classes and Test Series regularly in their assigned batches and as per the scheduled timetable only. Students will be solely responsible for their absenteeism from classes/Test series. In case of absenteeism/fees defaulter, permission to attend missed classes, in other batches, is subject to the discretion of management and availability of seats, and it is not mandatory for institute to provide backup of missed classes.
- In case of absence in Test Series, no separate question papers will be issued to the students. Also, no provision is made to keep reserve material for irregular students.
- Student (Regular / Test Series) who is absent for more than 14 days without any prior information, admission of such candidates will subject of cancellation. Final decision should be of the managing institute only
7. General Instructions:
- Students are advised to adhere to adequate discipline and sincerity within the premises of KAILASH INSTITUTE. If anyone is found guilty of misbehaving with KICS staff or classmates, fighting, damaging of KICS property or any other illegal activity, will be completely debarred from attending the classes and strict legal actions will be taken against him/her.
- Batch timings are subjected to periodic changes .
- KICS reserves the right to make any alterations in its programs/fee/faculty without any prior notice to anybody. However, all such changes will be well-noticed to the students. The decision of KICS shall be final and abiding.
If there is any change in the syllabus during the course of the program, the institute will make all the possible efforts to cover the revised syllabus. However, it is not mandatory binding upon the institute.